Friday, September 6, 2013

Kyoukai no Kanata website translations

I've translated some things from the official Kyoukai no Kanata website (http://anime-kyokai.com/). If I add more things, I'll list them in this post.


character/ai
character/akihito
character/ayaka
character/hiromi
character/izumi
character/mirai
character/miroku
character/mitsuki
character/ninomiya
character/sakura
character voice samples (grouped together since they're so short)
product/book
product/cd
product/cd-chara
product/cd-drama
product/cd-ed
product/cd-op
product/goods/* (grouped together since there's so many of them)
product/novel
glossary
onair (updated Sept 20)
radio
special/ed-comment
staff-cast
story

Addendum: I'm not going to do a second editing pass on these website translations or anything, so WYSIWYG. If you let me know that there's something wrong, though, I'll fix it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm Duke. I'm having trouble looking for Kyoukai no Kanata light novel Vol. 1 & 2. If you could send me the link my facebook would be /dukese Me and my otaku friends have been looking for it but still haven't got anything. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete